Paneer Angara (No onion and garlic) with Naans.
You can have Paneer Angara (No onion and garlic) with Naans using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paneer Angara (No onion and garlic) with Naans
- It’s 200 grams of paneer.
- You need 3-4 of medium sized tomatoes.
- It’s 100 grams of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 2 pieces of Bay Leaves.
- You need 2 of small pieces cinnamon sticks.
- You need 2 of Elachi / cardamom.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of jeera / Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of haldi / turmeric powder.
- It’s 3 -4 of cloves/ Laung.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Ghee.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of For Smoky flavour.
- Prepare 1 of small piece charcoal.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ghee.
Paneer Angara (No onion and garlic) with Naans step by step
- Take one kadai and add oil. Now add whole garam masala..
- Now add tomaotes and saute. To it add Cashew nuts and cover the lid with and lower lower the flame till tomatoes is mushy..
- Let this cool down. After this is cool down mix this in the grinder..
- Again keep the kadai. And add ghee. Now add the gravy into it and saute till it leaves oil. While sauting add masalas and Paneer into it..
- Put little water and lower the flame for 10 mins..
- By the time keep the charcoal on flame. When charcoal is done keep the charcoal on aluminium foil and keep that foil in paneer and close the lid. Keep this for atleast 5 mins..
- Your Paneer Angara is ready to be served with Hot Naans..