Aloo gosht with naan/taftan. Learn how to make Aloo Naan recipe at home, Simple and easy recipe of Aloo Naan by Lively cooking. Give a try at home and feedback us in comment. Aloo gosht recipe (Mutton with Potatoes) is a famous North Indian dish that is known for its diverse ingredients.
Aloo Gosht is a spicy, thick and creamy meat gravy that originates from Pakistani and North Indian cuisine. This gravy has potatoes cooked with lamb or. Here is an everyday Aloo gosht recipe for you. You can cook Aloo gosht with naan/taftan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aloo gosht with naan/taftan
- It’s 1 kg of Gosht (beef with bone).
- Prepare 250 g of Dahi.
- Prepare of Pyaz sliced 2 medium.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Adrak lehsun paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lal mirch powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dhanya powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Haldi.
- You need of Sabut garam masala as required.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Ghee.
- You need 250 g of Aloo.
Give it a try and enjoy. Hi I am noor khan.like share nd subscribe my YouTube channel. Aloo gosht is a meat curry, originating from the Indian subcontinent, and popular in Pakistani, Bangladeshi and North Indian cuisine. Taftan – Roti, Naan, Bread, Paratha Sift flour and salt together.
Aloo gosht with naan/taftan step by step
- Pyaz cut kar ke brown karein. Phir sabut garam masala bhi dal de.
- Pyaz brown ho jaey tou gosht shamil karein and khoob achi trah fry karein adrak lesun bhi dal dein.
- Adrak lesun ke sath gosht fry ho jaey tou baqi madale shamil karen.
- Masaley ko bhon kar dahi shamil karein and dahi ke sath gosht ko bhone.
- Jub dahi ka pani khushk ho jaey tou galane ka pani dal kar gosht go gala lein.
- Jub gosht gal jaey tou aloo shamil karen.
- Ab aloo galne tuk cook karen and salan marzi ke mutabiq ho jaey tou flame band kar dain.
- Naan ya taftaan ke saath enjoy karen.
Make a well in the flour and add water, sugar, milk, ghee, yeast, and melon seeds. Comments posted by users for Taftan recipe Today we are going to share a simple easy and quick aloo gosht recipe with video instructions, anyone can cook this tasty recipe. This method contains just basic ingredients so this aloo gosht is excellent for those who doesn't like too many spices. During my last week, Shehnaz taught me how to prepare this old favorite. She said that I lived too far, otherwise she would pack it in Tupperware and send it with me so I don't ever have to miss it or worry about preparing it.