Restaurant style garlic naan.
You can cook Restaurant style garlic naan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Restaurant style garlic naan
- Prepare of maida / plain flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of curd.
- It’s of garlic, grated.
- Prepare of water, for kneading.
- You need of garlic butter.
- You need of butter, melted.
- You need of garlic, grated.
- It’s of coriander, chopped.
Restaurant style garlic naan step by step
- In a large mixing bowl take 2 cup maida, and 1 tsp baking powder and ¾ tsp salt. mix well. Add 2 tbsp oil, ¼ cup curd and 1 tsp garlic.
- Mix well making sure everything is well combined. Further, add water as required and knead to a smooth and soft dough..
- Grease the dough with oil, cover and rest for 2 hours. Meanwhile prepare garlic butter by mixing 3 tbsp butter, 1 tsp garlic and 2 tbsp coriander..
- After 2 hours, knead the dough slightly..
- Gently roll to oval shape using a rolling pin. make sure you do not make too thin nor thick. it should not be larger than your tawa size..
- Grease with water over naan. Make sure you coat uniformly. this helps naan to stick on tawa.slightly press. this helps the naan to stick on to the tawa and when you flip the tawa upside down it will be intact..
- Now after a minute, flip the tawa upside down and cook naan directly on flame till they turn golden brown. Also, brush with some prepared garlic butter mixed with coriander leaves..
- Gently scrape the naan from the bottom and remove it. Finally, serve garlic naan hot with your favourite curry..