Grilled Citrus Halibut. Grilled Citrus Halibut recipe: Try this Grilled Citrus Halibut recipe, or contribute your own. Grilled Halibut with Brown Butter-Citrus-au Poivre Vinaigrette. by foodnetworkrecipes. Reviews for: Photos of Grilled Halibut.
Brush the halibut fillets on both sides with the canola oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. This dish takes advantage of fresh produce, as well as halibut, which is in season this time of year. main dishes. Rest your fish filets on sweet and tangy Ojai Pixie tangerine slices to create this buttery Grilled Citrus Herb Halibut. You can cook Grilled Citrus Halibut using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Citrus Halibut
- It’s 2 tbsp of mrs dash caribbean citrus seasoning blend.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey dijon mustard.
- You need 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of halibut cut into 4 oz pieces.
Heat a grill pan or foil-lined grill rack over medium-high heat. Serve halibut on top of the papaya-citrus slaw. Spray a large piece of aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray, and Here is a flavorful recipe for cold water white fish. Halibut, like other fish, supplies lots of protein—just.
Grilled Citrus Halibut step by step
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a resealable plastic bag.
- Add halibut and seal bag.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove halibut and discard marinade.
- Grill at medium-high, 4-5 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily.
Halibut is used here, but any firm-fleshed fish can be substituted. The cooking method is even gentle enough for thin fillets. Place halibut steaks in a resealable plastic bag and pour in marinade. Grilled Halibut with Citrus Herb Butter Rest your fish filets on sweet and tangy tangerine slices to create grilled halibut with citrus herb butter.